Wednesday, July 3, 2013

CD Release Concert follow up!

I had an amazing time at the CD Release concert  that took place at the Firehall Arts Centre on June 22nd.
From the moment we walked onto the stage, more love than I could ever have imagined came rushing over me from the audience.

I was so fortunate to be surrounded by some of my dearest friends on stage making my songs become larger than life. It was a night I will never forget including the longest standing ovation I have ever experienced.

Thank you so much to everyone that supported me and the release of  my first full length album.

Here is Funny The Way It Is
Take a listen...






In other news....
My songs are now available as downloads. You can buy the individual songs or the whole album. Another exciting new chapter in the world of releasing an album.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment